C# Developer – Cloud Computing Department
Project for multinational software corporation that makes software for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, and entertainment industries.
2 years of software development experience, preferably within CAD or other engineering software applications.
EDUCATION: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering discipline.
- Expertise in C# with good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Desktop applications development with WPF
- Strong understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Understanding for writing reusable components
- Experience with MSSQL is a plus
- At least an intermediate level of English (speaking, reading and writing skills)
- Work on the full product lifecycle, from planning to deployment
- Design, development and support of C# based desktop applications
- Windows based API testing and regression coverage
- Coordinate development and testing efforts with other team members
- Communicate with the IT Management to provide updates on workloads and timescales
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- English courses and Speaking Club
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad