C++ Software Engineer – InterOp department
US based company, the leading provider of 3D software development toolkits for technical application development across a broad range of industries is looking for a developer to be involved into development of the software for a line of a new high-tech CNC machines based on various ready-to-use software components (including their own software solutions).
3+ years of software development experience.
EDUCATION: BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Strong C++ development skills
- Strong OOP skills
- Good math background (geometry)
- Experience with development of CAD / CAM applications or around is a big plus
- Ability to solve issues in legacy code while keeping the entire application intact
- At least an intermediate level of English (speaking, reading and writing skills)
- Implementation of the software from scratch
- Perform defect fixes
- Participate in planning and status meetings as a member of the project team
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad