Technical Support Engineer
A company known worldwide, which combines the enterprise open-source technology with an advanced model-based service-oriented architecture to deliver a highly scalable, flexible, and secure PLM solution suite. As part of our team, you will be able to use its extensive out-of-the-box functionality and modern web-based, cloud-ready architecture that will enable you to quickly deploy and continuously enhance your PLM environment.
1.5+ years of DevOps, software development, or QA experience.
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- Overall understanding of web applications
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Intermediate level of English
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Upgrade the customer configuration to support a new version of a host application, merge code tree, and database.
- Fix issues and debug code
- Work with an SQL server: base operations and SQL queries
- Work with the Git environment: base operations and any investigations and merging
- Work with documentation
- Write detailed and understandable letters, create issues
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- Comfortable workplace
- Medical insurance
- Business travel abroad