This position is for an Operations Assistant who will join the AMC Bridge Operations Group. As an Operations Assistant, you will provide administrative and clerical support to the COO and Operating Directors.
The ability to multitask while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is a resourceful and organized person with exceptional problem-solving skills.
1+ year of experience as an Assistant.
- Understanding of the software industry
- Experience with creating reports
- Deep knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to communicate new ideas/issues with others
- Upper-Intermediate English, both written and spoken
- Create and update Project Information Cards, consumption reports, and forecasts
- Verify time tracking reports
- Store, file, and retrieve corporate documents and reports
- Set up new and modify the existing processes
- Help Operating Directors with people management tasks
- Update operating workflows
- Perform other administrative and clerical support tasks
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- Medical insurance