C++ Software Engineer – Engineering Software
Integration of advanced CAE software products for virtual simulation and testing of mechanical systems into PTC Creo Parametric modeling environment.
3+ years of software development experience, preferably within CAD or other engineering software applications.
EDUCATION: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering discipline
- Strong knowledge C++
- Experience with OpenGL, DirectX
- Understanding of computational geometry
- At least an intermediate level of English (speaking, reading and writing skills)
- Take the leading role to implement PTC Creo add-in for CFD simulation
- Communicate with US-based customer on a regular manner
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad